Call for Estimates: 3rd Quarter 2014 – Wholesale customers only and some restrictions apply
- Call for Estimates: 3rd Quarter 2014
Due Date: May 15, 2014
- TO: Wholesale Customers
- FROM: Sheila Trunzo, President: Wool2Dye4
RE: Invitation to Participate in Call for Estimates
Please prepare your estimates for the months of July, August and September 2014. Our practice is to involve our larger wholesale customers in the inventory control process. Since we make four major orders from the mill each year, it is important to rely on our customers estimates of their needs so that we can have the yarns available at a moment’s notice.
Our turnaround time is 3 months minimum from day or order to delivery, so we ask you to consider your needs and help us plan for 3rd Quarter 2014.
Who May Participate:
You are invited to participate only if your need is for a minimum of ten (10 ) kilos of each yarn. Do not send any other estimates of less than 10 kilos, please.
Please study last year’s sales, recent promotions, planned promotions for 3rd quarter, and the growth of your largest customers as you prepare your reply to the Call for Estimates. Many of our largest customers have adopted our program and contacted their largest customers to get their estimates of future needs. This way their estimates are becoming more and more accurate.
How to Reply to The Call:
- –Send your estimate in list format to Yarnie@wool2dye4.com by May 15, 2014.
- —Express the need in terms of kilo packages, not skeins.
- —List the name of the yarn as it appears on the Wool2Dye4 website, not the name you use in your marketing.
- —Do not include any other discussion or personal remarks in your reply, just the list, please.
- –Reply by deadline date: May 15, 2014.
Many thanks for your participation.